- More than 45% of mammography age women have dense breasts1.
- Mammography, is less than 60% sensitive in dense breasts2.
- Risk of developing breast cancer is 4-6 times greater in extremely dense breasts than fatty breasts3.
- Cancer recurrence is more likely in women with dense breasts4.
- Radiologists overestimate breast density 7-37%5.
 Diagnostic Performance of Digital versus Film mammography for Breast-Cancer Screening, Pisano ED., et al, NEJM, 353;17, October 27, 2005
 Individual and Combined Effects of Age, Breast Density, and Hormone Replacement Therapy Use on the Accuracy of Screening Mammography Ann Intern Med. 2003;138(3):168-175
 Breast density and parenchymal patterns as markers of breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis. McCormack, Valerie A. and dos Santos Silva, Isabel, 6, Jun 2006, Cancer Epidemial Biomarkers Prev, Vol. 15, pp. 1157-1169
 Mammographic density as a predictor of breast cancer outcome. Gertraud Maskarinec, MD, PhD, Christy G. Woolcott, PhD, and Laurence N. Kolonel, MD, PhD, Future Oncol, 2010 Mar; 6(3): 351–354
 Mammographic density measured with quantitative computer-aided method: comparison with radiologists’ estimates and BI-RADS categories. Katherine E. Martin, et al, 2006 Sep;240(3):656-65. doi: 10.1148/radiol.2402041947. Epub 2006 Jul 20.
Precision Analysis of Breast Tissue Composition
- Precisely analyzes fat and glandular tissue composition in mammography with deep learning technology.
- Achieves the world’s highest accuracy rate of 97%
- Confirmed reliability in published papers
Collaboration Between AI and Expert Reader
- Deep learning presents its confidence with color overlay on mammogram
- Readers accept or adjust the density recommendation intuitively and conveniently
- Unique color overlaid report allows easy verification of AI-predicted tissue types
- Assessment available in BI-RADS 5th edition breast density category
Novel Deep Learning Technology Provides
- Fully automated quantification
- Breast Area/Glandular Area/Percent Density
- World’s highest accuracy (97%)
Product Integration and User Convenience
- Fully compliant with DICOM: Compatible with all digital mammography and PACS systems. Fully automated operation requires no separate operator
- Simple Installation and fast operation via GPU computer
- Compatible with multi-vendor FFDM scanners
- Simplifies compliance with breast density notification laws
- Convenient & smart workflow
How It Works
Fully compliant with DICOM standards, ClariSigmam allows easy and seamless integration with digital mammography and PACS systems.