ClariCT.AI is the company’s artificial intelligence deep-learned technology that uses noise reduction technology. It is both FDA cleared and CE marked to offer a significant increase in CT image clarity, even with ultra-low-dose. It uses a deep convolutional neural network, trained to work in a vendor-agnostic way, to reduce noise and enhance image clarity for low-dose and ultra-low-dose DICOM CT images. Trained with over one million patient images containing varying degrees of noise for different body parts, its Clarity Engine separates image noise selectively while enhancing underlying structures; thus, providing clarity restored images.
Experience the Unprecedented Image Clarity for ClariCT.AI
Before and After Denoising
Before & After
AI-powered Images Clarity
- User definable and scalable-clarity settings allow users to maintain image clarity at reduced-dose settings.
- Al-enabled image clarity helps users to achieve a consistent decision in quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Enhanced image clarity allows users to optimize the trade-offs between image quality and radiation dose.
- Deep-learned clarity engine clears strong quantum noises.
Product Integration and User Convenience
- Fully compliant with DICOM standard: Compatible with all CT scanners and PACS systems.
- Fully automated operation.
- Fast processing speed allows streamlined workflow.
- Simple and convenient installation on desktop PC.
Increased Diagnostic Confidence*
- Our patented Deep Learning Clarity Engine preserves natural image texture while clearing quantum noises thereby providing comfort observation with enhanced image clarity.
- Enhanced image clarity equivalent to the standard dose setting increases reader’s diagnostic confidence (*Based on the subjective evaluation of two board certified radiologists for 160 CT set).
- Helps users achieve the best practice in low-dose CT imaging.
Operating Costs Reduction
- No need to change the existing CT scanners.
How It Works
Done in real-time, the clinical workflow of the ClariCT.AI is simple and comprehensive. It can be a standalone solution running from a desktop PC or be built into different modalities such as CT machines and PACS system. Our technology also supports cloud-based distribution and deployment.